Booth Type and Rental Feess
・The Secretariat will install booth partitioning at a height of 2.7m.
|Standard booth image|
|One special package booth
(Limited to 20)
One special package booth Type-1 will include fixtures such as wooden booth partitioning panels at a height of 2.7m, Punch carpets, Halogen arm spotlights, Socket outlet, Fascia and Company sign.
|One special package booth|
- In line with the theme of LI VING & DESIGN, booth const ruction and decoration should incorporate a high sense of design.
- The organizers will allocate booth locations and notify each exhibitor.
- The secretariat will examine the products to be exhibited and will decide whether to accept the application to exhibit or not. Applications may be turned down.
- Booth'form, facilities and specifications may change.
- Booth'configuration may change based on zoning.
- Deadline for Registration
- June 30 (Tues.), 2020
- Briefing exhibitors / Distribution of fairgrounds plan and exhibitors'manual
- July in Osaka
- Submitting required forms
- Moving-in of exhibits and booth assembling
- October.5(Mon.) to 6(Tues.)
- LIVING & DESIGN
- October.7(Wed.) - 9(Fri.)
- Moving-out of exhibits and booth dismantling
Acceptance for application
June 30(Tues.), 2020
Even before the deadline, acceptance of applications will close when all booth areas are filled. The organizer may require a company profile and catalogues of products to be exhibited and plans for booth decorations to be submitted in advance.
|Acceptance for application||
LIVING & DESIGN Organizing Committee
Nihonbunkakaikan-building 8F, 2-1-23, Kitahama,
Chuo-ku, Osaka 541-0041, Japan